Ruger American Rifle® GO WILD® Camo 243 Win
Caliber: 243 Win
– Stock: GO Wild® Camo I-M Brush Synthetic
– Barrel Lenght: 22”
– Thread Pattern: 5/8″-24
– Capacity: 3
– Magazine: AI-Style
– Twist: 1:9″ RH
– Finish: Bronze Cerakote
– Overall Length: 42″
– Weight: 6.6 lb
– Grooves: 5
– Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
– Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
– Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
– The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
– Patented Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
– Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
– Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
– Threaded barrel with factory-installed muzzle brake is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
– The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.