BENELLI M4 SUPER 90, TITANIUM CERAKOTE – 12GA, 2-3/4″ OR 3″, 18.5″
The Benelli M4 Tactical shotgun is a unique, Auto-Regulating Gas-Operated (A.R.G.O.) semi-auto. The M4 Tactical is the combat service shotgun of the U.S. Joint Services today. It delivers:
- Battle-proven reliability
- Picatinny rail for mounting scopes, sights, and optics
- Ghost-ring sights for quick target acquisition
Originally designed in 1998 for the U.S. Marine Corps, the M4 (M1014) was extensively tested at the Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. It proved totally reliable for safety, function, and performance. For reliability when it counts, select the M4 Tactical shotgun.
What distinguishes Benelli from the competition is the ultra-reliability and quality built into every gun based on superior technology and craftsmanship. Benelli’s Inertia Driven® operating system incorporates total efficiency with complete reliability—best summed up as “Simply Perfect.”
ARGO Piston-Driven System
The A.R.G.O. system is a unique, short-stroke, dual-piston design developed for the M4 Tactical shotgun in 1998 for the U.S. Marine Corps. It was later adopted as the U.S. Joint Services combat shotgun—and remains so today.
- The gas port is located just forward of the chamber, where the gases are hotter and cleaner. This results in less fouling and more reliable cycling.
- Pistons push directly against the bolt, for fast operation and minimum vibration.
- There are no connecting linkages or heavy action bars under the forend, which add weight.
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Operating System: ARGO Piston-Driven
- Chamber: 2-3/4″ or 3″
- Capacity: 5+1
- Sights: LPA Ghost Ring Rear, Adjustable
- Stock: Synthetic, Pistol Grip
- Barrel Length: 18.5″
- Choke: Modified
- Overall Length: 40″
- Length of Pull: 14-3/8″
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Part #: 11794
- Choke Tool
- Benelli Oil (50mL)
- Modified Choke
- Oweners Manual