Benelli SBE 3 12 Ga 3 1/2″ 26″ Timber
SBE 3–the With carefully considered insights from their pro-staff and veteran hunters Benelli design engineers have spent nearly 10 years in development with a focus on three areas of critical importance to the serious waterfowler: Improved ergonomics intuitive flawless functionality and an updated design style and feel for the latest in modern waterfowling reliability that’s all about the end game: Absolute superiority in the most unforgiving conditions.
Combtech & Comfort Tech 3:
Comfort Tech was the first of its kind. By splitting the stock diagonally and utilizing shock-absorbing chevrons the entire stock was essentially turned into a recoil pad. This chevron system now 13 years old is still the most efficient design possible and was the basis for the SBE 3 stock. The chevron size and location has been optimized on Comfort Tech 3. Furthermore Benelli engineers have developed a new cheek comb pad Combtech which greatly reduces facial impact and vibrations.
A beveled loading port redesigned carrier and a new two-piece carrier latch have all been incorporated into the new SBE 3 to make loading the magazine effortless.
The hallmark of Benelli strength and reliability Benelli’s clean-burning Inertia Driven System never requires adjusting cycles consistently in conditions that border on the unfair and easily handles everything from light field loads to 3½” magnums. From a cleanliness and speed perspective gas systems simply cannot compete—whereas Inertia-Driven Benelli shotguns are known to fire 500000+ rounds and still function without flaw.
Oversized Bolt Handle & Safety:
A larger bolt release and safety along with an outward angled drop lever make the SBE 3 quicker and easier to operate–even with gloved hands.
Benelli 10360 Super Black Eagle 3 26 Inch 12 Gauge Shotgun Specifications:
- Barrel Length: 26 Inches
- Overall Length: 47.75 Inches
- Average Weight: 6.9 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 3+1
- Crio Flush Chokes: CIMF
- Crio Extended Chokes: ICM
- Type of Sights: Red-bar front sight and metal bead mid-sight
- Length of Pull: 143/8″
- Drop at heel: 21/8″
- Drop at Comb: 13/8″
- Minimum recommended load: 3-dram 11/8 oz loads (12-ga.)
- Receiver drilled and tapped for 93A Weaver base.
- EXTENDED CHOKE TUBES: IC M Crio chokes.
- FLUSH CHOKE TUBES: C IM F Crio chokes and wrench.
- FINISHES: Black synthetic
- BARRELS: Crio treated barrel.
- RECOIL PADS: ComforTech 3 recoil pads and Comb-Tech pads.
- SHIM KIT: For adjustment of drop and cast.
- HARD CASE: Custom fitted hard case to protect in transport.