FIREARMS & AMMUNITION SHIPPING POLICIES
In this page we give detailed information that you need to know about firearms and ammunition shipping policies. We attempt to make your shopping experience with us as easy as possible. Below are the policies that you have to consider when ordering firearms or ammunition. Please read carefully the shipping rates and restrictions. If you have got questions regarding any additional information please feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us.
ADDRESS & LICENSE:
- We can ship within CANADA and internationally.
- PAL & Date of Birth is required for verification before order processing.
- Canpar will ship ammunition. Canada Post will not be able to ship ammunition.
- Tracking number, insurance, and 18+ signature will be shipped with ammunition upon arrival.
- NO PO Box must be a physical address.
- We ship in-stock items within 1 – 2 business days. (Except special sales event) Delivery are often expected within 2-6 business days (excluding remote locations) after shipment and tracking are sent promptly. Backorder items are shipped upon arrival and receive priority processing. Please note that restricted firearms will not ship until transfers are complete. We cannot control the transfer’s wait time but will submit the transfer on the same day if order received before 5 pm to ensure your priority.