Beretta 694 Sporting – 12 gauge – 32 inch:
Designed and tested in collaboration with the Beretta Shooting Team, 694 is the new over-and-under platform designed specifically for competition shooting, with a precise objective in mind: to help shooters increase their success rate. Thanks to a meticulous mechanical and ergonomic design process, the 694 represents a perfectly balanced over-and-under competition shotgun. Natural and immediate when shouldering, it features a precise swing and its easy to control. The new shape of the action and the stock provide increased field of vision, while the new forend iron system allows the user to maintain the opening load constant over time, and the Steelium Plus barrels guarantee a dense, uniform pattern every time. The slim, modern design lends the 694 a “racing” feel, for a bold, winning look.
Features & Design
- Polished Steelium OBHP Barrels (compatible with Optima HP choke tubes)
- New grip with more pronounced pistol shape and ergonomics
- New receiver design
- New forend iron system with adjustable opening
- The trigger group features a three-position adjustable trigger
- The firing selector is located inside the safety lever.
- The steel top lever features a low profile and an anti-glare finish
- Designed to be ergonomic and easy to operate for both right and left-handed shooters.
- 10×8 profile Vented Top Rib with White Front Bead
- Ventilated Side Ribs for a faster swing