- Adjustable length of pull laminate stock with thumbhole.
- Features the BX-Trigger® with a light, crisp 2.5 – 3 pound trigger pull weight with minimal overtravel and a positive reset.
- This legendary action is a tried and true Ruger design that ensures consistent, reliable performance.
- Detachable 10-round rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use, prominent magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel tensioned in aluminum alloy barrel sleeve features a 1/2″-28 threaded muzzle and is fitted with a thread cap which can be removed to allow for the use of muzzle accessories.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Combination scope base adapter for both Weaver-style and .22 tip-off scope mounts included.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled, polymer trigger housing assembly is precision made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Stock: Black Laminate with Thumbhole
- Front Sight: None
- Rear Sight: None
- Twist: 1:16″ RH
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Overall Length: 35.25″
- Barrel Length: 16.13″
- Grooves: 6