Ruger American Rimfire® Target 17 HMR Satin Blued
Stock: Black Laminate
– Capacity: 9
– Overall Length: 37″
– Barrel Length: 18″
– Sights: None – Scope Base Installed
– Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28
– Length of Pull: 13.75″
– Weight: 6.8 lb.
– Material: Alloy Steel
– Finish: Satin Blued
– Twist: 1:9″ RH
– Grooves: 6
– Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22® magazines, including the BX-25®, BX-25®x2 and BX-15®.
– Black laminate stock features an Alexander Henry forend in addition to sling swivels front and rear, to help you steady your aim whether shooting off of sticks, a bipod, or sling. Rubber buttpad anchors the rifle at the rear.
– Easy-to-use, extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the flush-mounted magazine.
– Patented Power Bedding® integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
– Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between three and five pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
– Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
– Threaded 0.860″ bull barrel with factory-installed knurled thread protector is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
– Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
– A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.